Have you ever thought about designing mother/daughter jewelry for little girls. There would be quite a market from our house! Especially if it had pearls and the sterling heart.
Actually, I've had a lot of requests for girl sized jewelry, so I've been focusing on getting some of that ready to put out in June--but a couple days ago I did think of mother\daughter jewelry, and wondered would people be interested in that. So your comment is helpful! I'll have to try that out.
I love to hear everyone's ideas of what they like, because it will make my business that much better! Thank you! :)
If I could pre order...the pearl bracelet with sterling heart...3 altogether. I think for our newborn the large pearls would be overwhelming...but would be willing to send you measurements for babies and toddlers. Also if you have business cards to send, can pass those out in this area.
Could you send me an email at lizziegracedesigns@gmail.com? I will then be able to contact you more quickly to discuss what color\size of pearls you want, measurements, etc. I would love to make the bracelets for you. I do have a show coming up June 2nd, and will not be able to do custom orders until after that.
4 comments:
Have you ever thought about designing mother/daughter jewelry for little girls. There would be quite a market from our house! Especially if it had pearls and the sterling heart.
Actually, I've had a lot of requests for girl sized jewelry, so I've been focusing on getting some of that ready to put out in June--but a couple days ago I did think of mother\daughter jewelry, and wondered would people be interested in that.
So your comment is helpful! I'll have to try that out.
I love to hear everyone's ideas of what they like, because it will make my business that much better! Thank you! :)
If I could pre order...the pearl bracelet with sterling heart...3 altogether. I think for our newborn the large pearls would be overwhelming...but would be willing to send you measurements for babies and toddlers. Also if you have business cards to send, can pass those out in this area.
Could you send me an email at lizziegracedesigns@gmail.com? I will then be able to contact you more quickly to discuss what color\size of pearls you want, measurements, etc.
I would love to make the bracelets for you. I do have a show coming up June 2nd, and will not be able to do custom orders until after that.
My business cards are getting printed this week!
Thank you!
Post a Comment