Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming in November---- A little violinist


16 comments:

Hartley Family Blog said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! I love the way you told us. :)

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! I am so HAPPY for you! You guys are going to make great parents. :D

A Heart of Praise said...

How exciting, congratulations! :) Children truly are wonderful blessing from the Lord.:)

Rachael Marsceau said...

Congratulations! What an adorable and creative post!! :D

Mom McD. said...

I am very happy for you both...no, for all three of you! :-) hugs.

Elizabeth Forsythe said...

God is an Awesome God!! I can't wait to see the baby bump! lol!

Bethany McDonnell said...

Congratulations! Very happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay! Your mom called the other day and updated us on the latest McDonnell multiplications. :) Praise the Lord!

Charles Wesco Family said...

Praise the Lord! We are so happy for you!

Stepheny said...

Yay!! How exciting! :) Congratulations to you guys!! :) :)

God Bless :)

Steph

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Really enjoy your blog :)

Bethany Horsman said...

Congratulations!!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations!! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. We really wish we could have come to your jewelry party, by the way. Are you planning to post more pictures of your designs? I'd love to see more! :)

Lizzie Thacker said...

Thank you all!! Rick and I are delighted! :)

@Lauren--I will be putting up more about Lizzie Grace Designs, but mostly on Facebook. The jewelry will be available for purchase through FB soon--hopefully by May.

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful. It is a most happy time in a woman's life. I hope that you and the baby will stay healthy.

Be Still said...

Congratulations! A neat, creative announcement :)