Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to NY

This weekend Jack and I headed to NY for a wedding shoot.  Well, he did the photography and I just went along for the fun of it and to keep him company. 
We found a lot of things to break up the monotony of this scene.  
First couple hours we talked, next couple hours we listened to music, after that we were just trying to stay awake.  And did you know that it takes 8 minutes and 45 seconds to eat a peach gummy ring without chewing it???
Starbucks Caramel Frappe! Mmmm...that's a nice change of scene. :)


The wedding was beautiful!  Jack will posting pictures from it on his blog soon. (these are all cell phone shots)

*Random side note---It's exactly 2 months until my wedding!*

2 comments:

Eli Delos said...

I LOVE Starbucks frapps!!!

Lindsay Hicks said...

That Caramel Frappe looks absolutely decadent! :)