Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 One Day

"One day the trumpet will sound for His coming,
One day the skies with His glory will shine;

Wonderful day, my beloved ones bringing;  
Glorious Savior, this Jesus is mine

Living, He loved me; dying, He saved me;
Buried, He carried my sins far away;

Rising, He justified freely forever:    
One day He's coming—O glorious day!"

This afternoon as I drove home from lessons, I was listening to this song, "One Day."   The sky looked spectacular! (much more wonderful than I could capture with a cell phone camera.) 

I began thinking about how magnificent it is that we serve the God who created all things.  But what is even more incredible, is that one day, when He returns, we'll get to meet our Creator;  the designer of all the beautiful flowers, who makes the brilliant, blue skies, and fluffy white clouds, the God who creates life--  the One who made our world.    Now that is exciting!

No comments: