My House
~Part 1 - living room~
My favorite thing about this room: One day I looked around the room and noticed that the only things in it that were not given to us as gifts, were the pillows and curtains. God provides in many unexpected ways.
Shopping done for this room: Old Time Pottery - - I love that store!
(*I could not capture the whole living room in one shot, because it's a long room. So I just got the main part.
Outside of the picture to the right is a desk and an arm chair, and to the left is a doorway to the bedroom.)
One thing that will go with me to my next house: The round basket from Pottery Barn. It's the sturdiest basket I've ever seen. You could stomp on it and it wouldn't die.
My Aunt Nancy gave us a Pottery Barn gift card, and we enjoyed choosing some things for our home at the outlet mall on our honeymoon.
Something random: I love the splash of color and the freshness that flowers add to a room. This beautiful amaryllis came from my mother-in-law. She is so thoughtful, and such a wonderful person. I am very blessed to have married into the Thacker family.
5 comments:
It looks like a very cheery room. :) I love the couch and its tufting....very unique.
I adore all your pillows and I agree with you on the pop of red-adds such cheer to the room!
Looking forward to see you Friday!
What a lovely home you've created, Liz. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. :)
Super cute! :-)
Wow! I love it! Very creative and very pretty!
Post a Comment