Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 4 on Mackinac Island
Thursday, August 25th

We took just a few pictures this day.  The day was spent mainly just rambling in the woods, and going downtown for ice cream.


I'm going to make these sometime.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisabeth,

You don't know me, but I've been keeping up with your blog for a while now. I ran into it one day though your family's blog. It's always neat to know there are people out there who believe like you. By the way, your wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful. =)
Anyway, my name is Lydia - age 22. My family and I just came off the mission field after 15+ years overseas in the Netherlands. I am getting married on Christmas Day (one year from the day my guy asked to court me =), and I was curious as to where you bought your veil? (if you don't mind me asking) I'm trying to decide whether I should wear a hat or a veil...so I'm just looking around for now. Yours was gorgeous. It didn't seem to have the "stiff" look that some of them tend to have. (If you'd rather not say, don't worry about. I was just curious. ;)

God bless you & your new husband!
Lydia

This is a photo of me and my fiancé...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GPf9Uzq4YmE/Tm0q5JfkjAI/AAAAAAAAA_c/YMzQzOHS4Sk/s1600/Clay%252BLydia%253Dc-mas.png

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

Lydia,

I enjoyed reading your note.
Thank you for the picture too!

The veil actually belongs to my sister, Kaity -- as does the dress I wore. She bought the veil on ebay. When I was talking to her earlier today, she mentioned that it is fairly easy to find nice veils in a decent price range on the internet.

Hope this is helpful. It was nice hearing from you!

Lizzie