Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Karisse!

For Karisse's birthday, I decided to pull out all the scary old pictures.  We've been sure to get a picture every year since the year we met in 2004.  


I'm so glad to have Karisse as a friend.  She is a great example of kindness and diligence to all who know her. In conversation she is God honoring, and always displays a heart of thankfulness.  I have often been encouraged & inspired by her!   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Karisse! Lizzy is right you are such a beautiful, God honoring girl...It has been such a pleasure to get to know you! <3

Great post Lizzy! Very fun pics of you girls growing up together!

Lindsay Hicks said...

What sweet pictures!

Happy Birthday to a very dear friend! You are a special person, Karisse!

Karisse Wesco said...

Thank you, Liz! Those pictures are certainly jammed packed full of very fond memories of our growing up years together, even if some of them are rather incriminating! ;) You are such a wonderful friend, and I thank the Lord for you.

Thank you, Lindsay and Anna for your kind birthday wishes. I appreciate you girls so much!