Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Anna is such an encouraging, fun, and creative friend.  I'm so thankful that God allowed us to meet the Walsh family.  Anna's friendship has been such a special gift, and I've often been refreshed by her sweet spirit.


5 comments:

Emily Thacker said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! You are a very dear friend, and I'm really thankful for your friendship. Love You.
-Emmy

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! You are dear friend and sister! Love you!
Sweet pictures, Lizzie!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy, you are too sweet to make a whole blog post in my honor! I feel so special and loved to have such a dear friend like!
I love you!
~Anna

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Anna! You are such a lovely person. I have really enjoyed getting to know you.

Love,
Ally

Karisse Wesco said...

Happy Birthday, Anna! Such beautiful pictures of such beautiful young ladies. :)