Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Monday, April 18, 2011

I love him!


He's the kind of guy who...
 Calls just to say "I miss you!" - Thinks of the sweetest things to do and say - Doesn't make you feel bad when you know you've failed - Remembers (and reminds) to bring even the little worries to God - Is an excellent prioritizer - Makes me smile every day - Believes in dreaming big - Can talk to anyone (yes, anyone) - Is constantly interrupting my thought processes (though, I must admit, I don't really mind.) - Knows how to make someone (me!) feel very special - Makes an ordinary day so much more wonderful! <3 <3 <3

9 comments:

Eli Delos said...

Okay this is gettin a little to drippy for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Eli I must admit...I'm glad I read this AFTER dinner, if you know what I mean!:) I totally agree with you on this one! LOL :)

Lex

Anonymous said...

Rick is quite smitten too; enraptured, captivated, etc.
Mom T.

Kaity Gellos said...

So, from your married sister... this is cute! Ahhhhh, it's wonderful to be in love with the man God created for you. AND it just gets BETTER!

;-D

Mom McD. said...

I like him too, Lizzie! What a great man you are marrying. :-)

David said...

Help,where's my paper bag?!?! jk lol

Anonymous said...

oh sick you guys!

come on!

Dree
[jk....kind of ;)]

Stepheny said...

You GUYS are crazy! It's not THAT bad! :) I'm sure we'll all feel that way one day... if it's the Lord's will!

So sweet Liz!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Lol Stephany, weeeeird (^_^)