Psalm 34:3

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:3

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Unusual Wedding Cakes

I didn't realize people got so...err...creative...with wedding cakes. I came across these rather unique cakes when I was looking for ideas online.  Thought I would post them in case anyone else was looking for some great ideas. :-)



              Halloween, really?                          Hmm... Mario doesn't seem very "weddingish"
            
Peeps, anyone?

7 comments:

Kaity Gellos said...

You should totally go with the peeps one, girlie. ;-)

Kaity

Marianne Dashwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosebud said...

I just accidentally posted with my other account. ;) But those cakes are...amazing. :P

Hartley Family Blog said...

Wow, those are... interesting. Yeah, I'm thinking Mario might fit your wedding type... :D

Lauren

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett and Amy said...

I'm with Kaity, the peeps are classy=)
-Amy

Anonymous said...

The first one was pretty cool :):)

~Anna